So, tonight’s theme was pretty loose. I mentioned I’m not a huge fan of Christmas and all that comes with it, but I do like a few things about Christmas – specifically, spending more time with family and (surprise) food! Unfortunately, I don’t always get to see everyone I would like too throughout the year, and if I had any Christmas tradition at all, it would be family get-togethers. So tonight’s show was sort of a pick-me-up (hopefully for you too) – tunes that make me feel better. I might not get to see everyone in my life every year, but at least I get to see some of the most important ones.
I hope you enjoyed the show tonight, and its theme (thought it be looser than last week’s theme). Here’s what was played:
1. Bob Marley – Rasta Man Chant
2. Willie Nelson – Something to Think About
3. Jon and Roy – What I Need
4. Easy Star All-Stars – When I’m Sixty-Four
5. Skavenjah – Good Old Days
6. Anne Louise Genest – Paradise Road
7. Tom Waits – Emotional Weather Report
8. Jeffery Straker – Snowflake
9. Radiohead – High and Dry
10. Ben Harper – Waiting for You
11. The Deep Dark Woods – The Straight and Narrow
12. Ray Lamontagne – Shelter
13. Pat Metheny Group – Last Train Home
By the way, I forgot to mention (because I’m awesome like that), next week’s show will feature a special guest. Be sure to tune in!