Sherry is the host of KNIGHT VIEWS airing from 12:00 – 12:30 PM on Wednesday.
This motivating motivator and past president of the Regina and District Chamber of Commerce is right at home behind the microphone interviewing business leaders in Saskatchewan!
The author of UNSTOPPABLE (a seven step guide to achieving success) may seem like an open book, but here are few things you might not know about this entrepreneurial mastermind! Take a look at her answers to our CJTR Prouste-esque questionnaire.
WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE RADIO EXPERIENCE?
• Sherry sites interviewing Larry Hiles and discovering of the efforts required to transition the City of Regina in to the 21st century. (Ed Note: This scribe would be happy to offer her musings to Mr. Hiles!)
WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
• Birch River, Manitoba (Ed Note: Nowhere near Moon River, according to Google Maps!).
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG/ALBUM?
• Sherry is a fan of pianist Richard Clayderman.
WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST?
• With two contenders in the running, Sherry favours the work of Henri Matisse and local contemporary painter Wilf Perreault!
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
• Sherry is currently reading Dreams of Trespass: Tales of a Harem Girlhood by author Fatima M. Mernissi.
WHAT IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU WE MIGHT NOT KNOW?
• Sherry lived in Newfoundland for two years and when she returned to the west her mother accused her of having adopted an accent. (Ed Note: It happens – ask Madonna!)
WHAT QUALITY DO YOU ADMIRE MOST IN YOUR FRIENDS?
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
• For those of you who know Sherry it will come as no surprise she was self-employed when she started her own business at the age of 10.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION?
• Sherry is passionate about assisting people in realizing their potential and taking control of themselves and their future – and her current jobs allows her to do just that!
WHAT’S THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU’VE EVER EATEN?
• Frogs legs – which begs the question, do they in fact taste like chicken?
WHAT’S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
• Sherry gets her hair done weekly!
WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT REGINA?
• Sherry enjoys her walks around Wascana Lake as a means to appreciate the beauty of the prairie.
WHAT PERSON IN HISTORY WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO MEET?
• At the top of the list – Aristotle.
WHAT’S THE LAST THING THAT AMAZED YOU?
• The beauty of Kauai, Hawaii amazed Sherry.
WHAT’S YOUR MOST/LEAST FAVOURED FEATURE ABOUT THE INTERNET?
• Her most favourite – the ability to research…and her least – junk mail!!
AND FINALLY, YOUR WORDS TO LIVE BY?
• Love, care, fun!