CJTR is pleased to welcome lots of new programs to our schedule over the last couple of months! In alphabetical order:
- Alone Together (4-6pm): Host Trent Reschny plays jazz from all periods with a focus on classic and Canadian content.
- Of Dice and Men (Sunday 8-9pm): Adam, Chad and Ryan host Of Dice & Men, a talk radio show on board games.
- On The Air / Story Emporium (Thursday 1-3pm): Vincent Murphy hosts a unique program blending music from ‘12 decades/eras – 120 years of recorded music’ with storytelling.
- Rhythm & Gist (Sunday 7:30-8pm): Hosted by Blessing and Stirling, a program about student life.
- The Rap Therapy Sessions (Friday 1-2pm): TheRapTheRap¥$€$$!ØN$ hosted by Queen City’z Urban Mentality a.k.a Rob McDon a.k.a. Insomniac Funk a.k.a. Urban Mentality a.k.a. Urban Reality a.k.a. Urban Nostalgia a.k.a. The Rap Therapy Sessions
- WAVE 54 (Sunday 9-10pm): An African Music Program. The Voices of Real African people.