Tag Archives: round up

THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS JUNE 7-12

Bonus Round (June 7) PS3, Wii, XBOX 360. News, reviews and opinions for your video game needs. Listen now: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/download.php?filename=2017-06-08_bonusround-07june17.mp3 Podcast archive: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/?p=archive&cat=bonus_round Game Day (June 12) Sports roundtable discussion show with lots of Rider talk, CFL, NFL, NHL, WHL and local … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , | Leave a comment

THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS MAY 30-June 6

What’s that? The corral is empty? Well then, let’s have ourselves a round-up. Bonus Round (May 31) PS3, Wii, XBOX 360. News, reviews and opinions for your video game needs. Listen now: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/download.php?filename=2017-06-01_bonusround-31may17.mp3 Podcast archive: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/?p=archive&cat=bonus_round Game Day (June 5) Sports roundtable … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , | Comments Off on THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS MAY 30-June 6

The Round-up: CJTR’s Latest and Greatest Podcasts May 16-23

It’s a round-up, I tell you! A rouuuuund-up! Arts Wave (May 17) Jeanne Alexander talks with artists, authors, performers and makers. Guests: Cat Abenstein from the Creative City Centre, Rob Foley from the Cathedral Village Arts Festival and Malcolm McLeod regarding … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , | Comments Off on The Round-up: CJTR’s Latest and Greatest Podcasts May 16-23

THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS APRIL 11-17

“Fellow listeners, don’t despair! CJTR’s podcast round-up is here…air.” – a terrible poet ArtsWave (April 12) Come on in, the waves are arty! Jeanne Alexander hosts this hour-long conversation with artists, makers and writers in Saskatchewan. Listen now: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/download.php?filename=2017-04-12_artswave-12apr17.mp3 Podcast archive: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/?p=archive&cat=arts_wave Bonus … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS APRIL 11-17

The Round-Up: CJTR’s Latest and Greatest (April 4-10)

Welcome to the Round-up, CJTR’s collection of the most recent and decent podcasts. All programs are non-GMO and 96% organic (the remaining 4% is heavy metals and candy bar wrappers). ArtsWave (April 5) ArtsWave! Jeanne Alexander hosts this hour-long conversation … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on The Round-Up: CJTR’s Latest and Greatest (April 4-10)

THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS (MARCH 29-APRIL 3)

Welcome to the Round-up, CJTR’s most recent and decent podcasts. ArtsWave (March 29) Jeanne Alexander hosts this hour-long conversation with artists, makers and writers in Saskatchewan. This week’s guests include author Kay Parley and performing artist Erin Missick. Listen now: http://cjtr.ca/podcasts/download.php?filename=2017-03-29_artswave-29mar17.mp3 … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Comments Off on THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS (MARCH 29-APRIL 3)

The Round-up: CJTR’s Latest and Greatest Podcasts (March 21-28)

Welcome to the Round-Up, where we chart one week in the life of CJTR’s podcasts. Is this the best week of podcasts ever? Yes, in the sense that every week of CJTR podcasts is the best week. In all seriousness, though, … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , | Comments Off on The Round-up: CJTR’s Latest and Greatest Podcasts (March 21-28)

THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS (MARCH 13-16)

Welcome to The Round-up, where the most decent and most recent podcasts on CJTR Regina Community Radio are corralled for your convenience and enjoyment. For the most up-to-date list of podcasts, visit the Podcast page. Toast and Coffee Local Regina events … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , | Comments Off on THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS (MARCH 13-16)

THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS (February 1-10, 2017)

Here’s your weekly round-up of CJTR’s podcasts: on Regina Community Radio you can find conversation about sports, public affairs, nature, video games, board games, comics, art and more. All podcasts are regularly posted on our Podcast page; check there for … Continue reading

Posted in Spoken Word | Tagged , | Comments Off on THE ROUND-UP: CJTR’S LATEST AND GREATEST PODCASTS (February 1-10, 2017)