It is the time of year for CJTR’S ANNUAL RADIOTHON FUNDRAISING DRIVE!
Our goal this year is to raise $16,000.00 to expand our programming capabilities, work towards the replacement of an aging transmitter and meet our strategic goals in 2017!
Donations will be eligible for other great prizes as follows:
- For a donation of $50 or more, our gift to you is a CJTR coffee mug.
- For a donation of $100 or more, our gift to you is a CJTR Radiothon 2015 T-shirt.
- For a donation of $150 or more, get both the mug and T-shirt.
FOR EVERY $25 YOU PLEDGE, WE’LL ENTER YOUR NAME IN OUR RADIOTHON 2016 DONORS DRAW!
- A week long all-inclusive holiday to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba for 2 adults.
- Roundtrip airfare from Regina to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
- 7 nights at the Hotel Cayo Santa Maria in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
There will also be daily $100 prizes from the following sponsors:
DAILY PRIZE (One entry per $25 pledged)
Sept 24 – X-Ray Records: Underground Record Shop
Sept 25 – Foster's Shoes Regina
Sept 26 – Malty National Brewing co
Sept 27 – Fresh Air Experience Regina
Sept 28 – The Capitol
Sept 29 – Vintage Vinyl and Hemp Emporium Inc.
Sept 30 – Artful Dodger Cafe & Music Emporium
And finally, the individual who donates the most in a single donation to Radiothon will win a Blackberry Mead Prize Pack courtesy of Bushwakker Brewing Company! The prize pack will include a free pass to the front of the Mead line in December!
Radiothon 2016 Prize Draw
1. The Radiothon 2016 Prize Draw is a gratuity offered by Radius Communications Inc. to supporters of Radius Communications/CJTR who participate in the Radiothon 2016 fundraising campaign.
2. The eligibility period for the draw will be the period beginning 4:00 PM on September 23rd, 2016 and ending at 1:00 PM on Oct 21, 2015. During this period participants’ names will be entered in the draw once for each $25 donation to the Radiothon 2016 campaign. Only fully paid donations will qualify for entry in the draw.
3. The grand prize draw will be held at 5:00 PM on Oct 21st 2016 in the presence of designated representatives of CJTR staff, the Radius Communications board and the prize sponsor, Carlson-Wagonlit Richert Travel. The draw process will be broadcast live on CJTR.
4. The Prize consists of a package to be awarded in it’s entirety to the one winning entry, as follows:
· A week long all-inclusive holiday to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba for 2 adults.
· Roundtrip airfare from Regina to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
· 7 nights at the Hotel Cayo Santa Maria in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
The prize package is courtesy Carlson-Wagonlit Richert Travel and Transat.
5. Radius Communications reserves the right to change the prize package without notice.
6. Approximate retail value of the trip is $3000 (excluding taxes). Actual retail value may vary depending on departure date. Winners are responsible for payment of taxes. Travel must be taken from January 08, 2017 to February 26,2017. Reservations must be booked by January 30, 2017. Travel must be taken in the time period specified and cannot be extended beyond that date. There will be no blackout dates due to the short season. The winner and his/her travel guests must each have proof of valid travel documents prior to ticketing. The winner and his/her travel guests must be Canadian residents to qualify for the Prize. The winner and his/her travel guests must travel on the same itinerary. The winner and his/her travel guests must have the right to enter Cuba. A minimum of one person, either the Grand Prize winner or one of the travel guests, must hold a valid credit card to cover any incidentals or any other requirement that may be required at the hotel. Ground transfers to and from the winner and/or travelling guest’s residence and designated airport and all other expenses not specified herein or listed within the travel brochure, including but not limited to telephone or fax, gratuities, optional tours, taxes and fees, insurance, medical travel documents, personal expenses, and any other costs not specifically stated herein as being included, are the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guests. In the eventuality that the Winner and his/her guests resides in a city that requires transportation to Transat departure cities, the costs associated with such transportation are the Winner’s and his/her guests entire responsibility. No extensions will be permitted and the prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or substituted for cash except that Transat reserves the right to offer a comparable product in the event of a vacation package cancellation, Act of God or other unforeseen circumstances. The Grand Prize winner shall not be entitled to receive, in cash, certificate or otherwise, the balance of any amount representing the difference of the Grand Prize retail value and actual cost. No frequent flyer miles will be available.
7. Radius Communications reserves the right to require the prize winner to answer a skill-testing question.
8. Paid employees and members of the board of directors, their immediate families (living in the same household) are ineligible for the draw. Regular CJTR program hosts and co-hosts active in the period from 12:00 AM on September 23rd, 2016 and ending at 11:59 PM on September 30th, 2016 are also ineligible for the draw.