The CJTR 2017 Look and Listen Lottery
Share the Coast!
EARLY BIRD PRIZE :(Draw date March 24th, 2017, last day to buy tickets March 22nd at noon)
- $500 travel voucher courtesy of Carlson Wagonlit Richert Travel
GRAND PRIZE: Share the Coast!
Choose from one of the following amazing vacations courtesy of Carlson Wagonlit Richert Travel (Flight and Accommodations for two and $500 spending cash included):
Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Return airfare from Regina to Halifax
- 7 nights stay at The Hollis Halifax A Doubletree Suites By Hilton Hotel
Victoria, British Columbia
- Return airfare from Regina to Victoria
- 7 night stay at The Fairmont Empress
San Francisco, California
- Return airfare from Regina to San Francisco
- 7 night stay at the AIDA PLAZA
- Return airfare from Regina to Portland
- 7 night stay at the PORTLAND-DOWNTOWN CONV CTR
SECOND PRIZE: $1000 travel voucher from Carlson Wagonlit Richert Travel
THIRD PRIZE: Regina Folk Festival 2017 Experience
· Two weekend passes to Regina Folk Festival 2017.
Tickets: $20 each (only 1500 available) Draw Date: May 4, 2017, last day of ticket sales is May 2nd at noon.
Tickets can be purchased at CJTR’s offices, 1102 8th Avenue, or by calling the radio station at 306-525-7274 during regular office hours, Monday through Friday.
People wanting to pay by credit card can order tickets online at cjtr.ca, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the station.
Tickets available for sale in Saskatchewan only, but can be purchased in Saskatchewan by non-residents of the Province of Saskatchewan.
Must be 18 years of age and older to participate.
The lottery will be drawn May 4th at 9am on the air!
CJTR “Look and Listen Lottery”
(License Number: RR14-0708)
Rules of Play
– Tickets will be $20.00. There will be no discount for multiple tickets.
– Serial-numbered, two-part tickets will be sold. Three winners (3rd, 2nd, and 1st) will be selected by a random draw of retained ticket stubs from a drum. Stubs will be returned to the drum after each draw to allow equal opportunity to participate in all draws.
– Draws will be made at # 301- 1102 8th ave, Regina, SK.
– Staff and directors of Radius Communications and their immediate families are ineligible to win.
– The prizes must be accepted as awarded and as supplied. No cash alternatives. The grand prize and 2nd prize must be booked by the end of July 2017. Third prize will be used Aug 5-7, 2017.
– Tickets available for sale in Saskatchewan only, but can be purchased in Saskatchewan by non-residents of the Province of Saskatchewan.
– Must be 18 years of age and older to participate.
– Tickets may be ordered from CJTR staff by calling 525-7274 during office hours, online at www.cjtr.ca/donate or by emailing CJTR staff at email@example.com. Payment can be by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Diner’s Club), cheque, or money order, and tickets will be mailed out once payment is confirmed.
– CJTR shall hold prizes that are unclaimed in a secure location for a period of one year from the date of the Draw. If at that time the prizes are still unclaimed, the prize or cash equivalent shall be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by SLGA. Any other unclaimed prize process, including those used in a Basic Ticket Raffle, shall be approved in advance by SLGA and shall be outlined in the Rules of Play.