Wednesday, Mar. 18, 2020 at 3:23 pm
As a measure to protect the health and safety of not only volunteers and staff from the spread of the COVID-19 virus, but also the greater community as a whole, CJTR has decided to suspend our live broadcast. CJTR will remain on-air however, with staff coordinating an automated broadcast. The programming will be a mix of taped shows, recent archives, syndicated programming and fill music. We will be working with our volunteers to continue to bring you information and entertainment, but in a safe manner.
Thanks for your continued support of Regina Community Radio. We wish everyone in our community wellness and peace.
WEEKDAY PROGRAMMING FOR CHILDREN
CJTR is pleased to announce a special new programming initiative called Imagine This! to support all the families and folks staying safely at home during the current pandemic.
Starting Tuesday, March 24th, 91.3FM CJTR, Regina Community Radio will broadcast ***100% kid-focused programming from 9am to 12pm CST every weekday***, Monday to Friday. PLEASE SHARE WIDELY!
Anchored by a special new CJTR kids' program called Imagine This!, CJTR hosts and special guests will share music, stories, reporting, art classes, math classes and loads more! Some screen-free time for everyone.
Here's the Imagine This! schedule:
- 9-9:30am: Imagine This!
- 9:30-10:30am: The Children's Hour
- 10:30-11am: RadioKids
- 11am-12pm: Imagine This Music!
How To Listen:
- 91.3FM on the dial in the Regina area
- Via our free, downloadable CJTR app (available in app stores)
- Via the free RadioPlayerCanada app or TuneIn Radio app (available in app stores, search for CJTR)
- Via on-line streaming over on cjtr.ca
- TV Channel 806 on the Sasktel Max System
- TV Channel 700 on the Access Communications digital service
Please help spread the word about Imagine This! in your community. Share our posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Happy listening!
If you or someone you know is interested in sponsoring this show, please email email@example.com